Support your innovation in medical device development with a natural biopolymer
Heparosan is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan, with a structure very close to Hyaluronic Acid.
As pharmaceutical biopolymer, it displays additional useful properties.
Global access exclusively through HTL Biotechnology.
- Produced by fermentation using a non animal source
- Longer lasting effects, not degraded by hyaluronidase enzymes
- Rheological properties supporting gel formation including cross-linking with good resistance to basic pH
A safe & efficient molecule
- Biocompatible and non-immunogenic
- Safe absorption
- No accumulation of breakdown products in the body
- Favor fibroblast and keratinocytes proliferation
- Reduce IL-18 secretion by keratinocytes
Dry eye syndrome – combination with HA,
reducing frequency of treatment.
Skin ageing – long-lasting effects,
anti-inflammatory, enhances cells proliferation.
Atopic skin, dry skin syndrome – hydration
Contact allergy, dermatitis – anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic.
Osteoarthritis – Reducing frequency of treatment.
Printable hydrogel inks