What is our
HTL Biotechnology’s mission is to unleash the potential of hyaluronic acid and biopolymers for the benefit of those seeking to improve the health and well-being of patients worldwide.
Foundation of Javenech, a biotechnology research lab committed to human health
Foundation of HTL Biotechnology
Pioneer in Hyaluronic Acid production by bacterial fermentation
HTL Biotechnology becomes the world leader in injectable grade Hyaluronic Acid
Investments in large R&D and production projects
Fermentation-based production of new biopolymers of medical interest
Opening of Paris office
Launch of a LabCom for biomaterials
Opening of US and Asia offices
First strategic partnership on functionalization
New GMP chemistry facility to functionalized Biopolymers
A leader for
The HTL Biotechnology of the future means :
- a global expansion, from the United States to Asia, while strengthening our teams in France,
- an ever-increasing number of applications for our biopolymers,
- the constant creation of new and innovative products thanks to our R&D investments. Our ambition is to continue shaping the future of medicine and the biopolymer market.
We consistensly strive to enhance our reputation for being the very best at everything we do.
Each individual in our organization understands that the quality of our products, the trust of our clients, and the positive health outcomes we deliver reflect our effort and commitment to excellence
At HTL, we believe we must stand behind our company ethos and set an exemple as a firm that stands behind the bigger picture.
- We reliably deliver ingredients and services that fully respond to the needs of our clients.
- With our safe, functional solutions, we improve patient health outcomes in a responsible manner.
- On a wider level, we are committed to protecting the environment with our use of sustainable materials and processes.
At HTL, we recognize the immense value of team spirit.
Our commitment to create a collaborative and supportive work environment is at the core of our corporate culture.
We believe that the expertise of our different talents and shared aspirations helps us to achieve remarkable results.
We are proud of the role we played in shaping our sector, from a pioneer producer of Hyaluronic Acid by fermentation in the early 1990s to growing in partnership with our clients and creating the future of biopolymers.
We are determined to continue to make revolutionary changes in the industry.