HTL has created its structure for incubation and start-up funding. It activates innovation synergies able to produce advanced technologies to address patients’ needs and shape the future of the world market of medical devices.
The objective of HTL’s incubation and start-up funding structure is to accelerate market evolution and be part of tomorrow’s new markets involving our current and future raw materials: Hyaluronic Acid and other products of the Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) family. Let’s overcome today’s scientific, technical and industrial boundaries, open new doors and multiply the innovation opportunities. Let’s go beyond, together!
WHICH PROJECTS CAN APPLY?
HTL incubator supports innovation projects developed by start-ups with strong growth potential:
- working on pharmaceutical and medical products and devices at clinical stage
- located around the world
- looking for financial support, technical support and business collaboration
HTL incubator addresses various pharmaceutical and medical fields:
- developing new benefits in HTL’s priority medical application: aesthetics, dermatology, ophthalmology, rheumatology
- opening doors to biopolymers in new medical sectors: regenerative medicine, prosthetics and implants, oncology, nephrology…
Click here to learn about HTL’s innovation policy and assets
The incubator takes advantage of HTL’s expertise, technology watch and worldwide interdisciplinary network, to support start-ups. With a holistic approach to development, HTL aims at increasing creativity and technology transfers, and accelerating innovation projects.
HTL’s Start-up incubator supports selected projects with:
- Financial support: HTL is currently exploring investment opportunities.
- Technical expertise from project design to go-to-market
- Business collaboration