Are you interested in our incubator program?
Let’s talk about your project.
HTL launched an incubator in 2020 in order to accelerate the growth of innovative biotechs in the biopolymers sectors and further push the boundaries of the use of biopolymers in healthcare. We offer our financial, R&D and legal expertise to support the growth of our start-up partners.
WHICH PROJECTS CAN APPLY?
Innovation projects developed by start-ups with strong potential
- Working on pharmaceutical and medical products and devices at clinical stage
- Located around the world
- Looking for financial support, technical support and business collaboration
... in various pharmaceutical and medical fields
- Developing new benefits in HTL’s major application sectors: aesthetics, dermatology, ophthalmology, rheumatology
- Opening doors to biopolymers in new medical sectors: regenerative medicine, prosthetics and implants, oncology, nephrology…
Click here to learn about HTL’s innovation.
FINANCIAL, R&D AND BUSINESS SUPPORT
- The incubator provides a seed funding support and a minority financial support of up to $1 million.
- HTL shares its experience in product development in biotech environment, from project design to go-to-market.
- Collaborating with HTL, a long-term partner of the pharmaceutical and medical device industries worldwide, open doors to faster business development.
30 START-UPS HAVE APPLIED TO THE PROGRAM SO FAR
“With our start-up partners, we have one common objective: answering an unmet medical need. With this incubator, we are aiming to establish long-term partnerships to support the development of these biotechs thanks to our knowledge and expertise in the production of biopolymers”
Pascal Bordat, Chief Innovation Officer at HTL
Discover our first investment
In March 2022, HTL announced its incubator's equity investment in GelMEDIX, an early-stage biotech aiming at revolutionizing ocular and regenerative therapies. HTL will provide financial, industrial and scientific support to GelMEDIX to facilitate the development of new solutions based on its proprietary hydrogel platform.
Read more below
Do you have any questions about the incubator? Do not hesitate to contact us.